Bookworm Deluxe



PC Game | Word | 5Mb

Words! Words! Words! Lex the BookWorm feeds on words. Feed him by linking letters to form words and he'll feed you big points, but feed him too many short words and he'll send down burning letters that could set the entire library on fire! This classic vocabulary challenge really knows how to spell f-u-n as you choose between fast-paced spelling sprints in Action mode or relax with Untimed mode. Either choice will give your brain an enjoyable workout!

System Requirements:

OS: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Memory: 128 MB
DirectX: 7.0 or later
CPU: P500

Download

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for this..
Anonymous said…
Can you please upload game again. it says domain is expired.
Anonymous said…
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
Anonymous said…
I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Popular posts from this blog

Abundante!

Mystic Mine

Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action!