SilverFall 2007



RELEASE-DATE: 18/12/2006
SOURCE: DvD9
RELEASESiZE: 7,19 GB
PROTECTION: Tages 5.5.2.1
RELEASEFORMAT: ISO
GENRE: Managerial
PLAYER: 1-MULTI
EXTRA: Patch.V1.12+Crack+INFO
LANGUAGE: ITA/ENG FRA

Set in a fantasy realm, this action role-playing game features expansive worlds rife with monsters.

To win, the player must take sides between the two great powers that share the world today: nature and technology.

Throughout his adventure and during each quest, the player will be able to make choices leading to one way or the other.

Game note:

I was going to use some sort of protected links (rapidsafe etc.) but I really hate downloading there myself so here are regular rs links.
I have the NFO, but it's in French so I saw no use in posting that here.

I repacked the iSO, so these are not interchangable with other links, but I put in a recovery record and stored all rars.
If it gets deleted I will reupload the same links if anyone needs/asks, or use rapidsafe or whatever...

The language patch is working, as is the game, tested it myself.
The 1.12 patch and crack are on the iSO, just extract (or use the files in the silverfall patch 1.12 folder, these are the same) and apply.
Menus are in French at first but in Eng. after copying the sound folder.

Download

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seems RS having hardware problems.
If this goes on can you repost part 5 and 7?
Anonymous said…
Nevermind, they fixed it :D
Anonymous said…
i downloaded the previous set and the password text file (swiebertje), but it doesn't work...whats the pass on the previous set??
Token said…
can you try again the password (swiebertje)?
Anonymous said…
hey,
sorry newbie here..
i downloaded the ashenvale set and the password "ashenvale" doesnt work.. help?
Ayena said…
I am interested in playing this game but only see an article tree ad site when I click download. Is the game still available?

Popular posts from this blog

Abundante!

Mystic Mine

Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action!