The Sim 2 - Pets



Create the perfect pet for your Sims to train, play with, and love throughout a lifetime. Pick everything from their paws to their personality. Choose from dozens of popular dog and cat breeds like Schnauzer and Siamese. Or create a unique cat or dog by modifying their features and body type. Your Sims can teach their pets tricks, take them for a romp in the park to meet other furry friends, or buy them toys, beds, and much more. But pets have minds of their own-so expect the unexpected!

Download

Comments

Unknown said…
When I click on this link, as well as the link for sims 2:open for business it doesn't seem to take me to a place where I cant dl the game. Has the link been taken down, or am I just being dumb??

Thanks, and great site! It's provided me hours of entertainment this summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Abundante!

Rock Tour Tycoon World Tour 2008

Bubble Shooter Premium Edition