Mad Caps



From the creative and crazy minds that brought you Chainz comes Mad Caps, a puzzle game gone MAD! Send bottle caps flying with every move to get your fill of tasty soda. Zap caps with ray guns, target them with rockets or let the alien transform them. Collect letters to spell Mystery Words along with other 'under-the-cap' bonuses. Let Mad Caps quench your thirst for fun!

System Requirements

- Windows 2000,Windows 98,Windows ME,Windows XP
- 300Mhz Processor or Better
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 27.65 MB
- DirectX: 7.0

Download

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't thank you more!
Anonymous said…
thnx
Anonymous said…
Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.
Anonymous said…
Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, wish look ahead in the direction of more interdependent articles soon as its one of my pet question to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Mine

Abundante!

Rock Tour Tycoon World Tour 2008